top under header

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Primark Designer Inspired Sunglasses


Just a quick post today about my new favourite sunglasses! I found these babies in Primark recently for £3 each. I love getting my sunnies from there because I am one of those people who seems to break/ lose them much more often than I should, so I'm not prepared to spend a fortune on them.

I've also been admiring these Dior ones and Primark's ones are...erm...very designer inspired shall we say...only the Dior ones are £280 and up.

I picked up the black and baby pink versions as you can see. The baby pink ones have grey mirrored lenses and the colour of the frames makes them look really retro. My husband wasn't a fan of the pink but then he's not wearing them on his face is he?! haha. They also had them in a tortoiseshell frame with dark brown lenses.

What do you think?

Em x