top under header

Sunday, 29 May 2016

May Beauty Favourites



It's the end of another month so it's time to tell you about my favourite beauty products in May...

Hylamide Pore Delete is a pore blurring, mattifying product. It's a liquid that you pat on on top of your foundation and before powder. It's a bit strange to get used to and it took me a couple of tries to get it working well without removing any of my foundation (read more about getting the hang of it in my review here). Now I have the hang of it, though, it really does reduce the look of larger pores and mattify. Find it here for £18 with free delivery.

L'oreal Sexy Balm  in 'As If I' very quickly became a favourite. It's a tinted, balmly lip colour in a twist up chubby pencil type format. These are lovely and moisturising and convenient to apply on the go as the shades I chose can be slapped on without a mirror. See my review here and find them here for £4.99 (buy one get one half price).

Too Faced Love Flush Blush in 'Love Hangover' is something I'vee had for a few months but I have used it a lot this month. The warm pink-coral shade just says Spring/Summer to me. It is well pigmented but not so much that it makes it difficult to use and the packaging is beautiful as well. You can read my review here and find it here for £22.50 (currently 10% off).

Maybelline Super Stay nail polish in 'Red Hot Getaway' and 'Pink Volt' have been my go to nail colours this month. I currently have Pink Volt on both my fingers and toes. I just love bright pink and coral nail polishes in Spring and Summer and the formula of the superstay nail polishes is brilliant. They are long lasting and apply nicely. With some of them I can get away with 1 coat. Find them for £4.49 each via Superdrug here.

Orly Glosser top coat was something I saw recommended by Zoe from Mammafulzo and I must say I'm enjoying it. I've tried a few top coats lately and none of them have been quite right for one reason or another. This one does help my nail polish last longer than it would with other top coats and has a nice shiny finish. Find it here for £11.20.

What were your favourite beauty products this month?

Em x