top under header

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Bargainous Summer Sandals


I recently found these Carvela Kurt Geiger 'Solar' sandals on the House of Fraser website and they were such a bargain that I had to have them. I have a bit of a thing for the brand it would seem, I own a few pairs of Carvela shoes now as they really do some lovely ones.

These are described as low wedges, which they are, but due to the platform, they are near enough flat really. However, they still give me a bit of much needed height that a flat wouldn't. They are also from the Carvela Comfort range...which I do think makes me sound like a granny haha...but also means that they have a little more padding in the insole. I do not know how some people walk for hours in sandals that have those almost cardboard-y looking super thin soles


I thought the peachy nude straps, gold heel/ sole and diamante detail would be pretty with my Summer maxi dresses (I am praying for some decent weather and hope to go on holiday in September but watch this space). Best of all, they were a bargainous £29 instead of the full price of £79!

At the time I am writing this post, House of Fraser have a couple of sizes left here and a website called Shoeaholics.com that I often use (run by Kurt Geiger) have them in a couple of sizes for £19.99 plus postage here.



What do you think? Have you been on the look out for the perfect Summer sandals yet?

Em x