top under header

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes


I have wanted to try some of Zoeva's brushes for the longest time and have always admired the beautiful rose golden range. I finally got around to ordering some from BeautyBay a few weeks ago so I thought it was time I wrote a review.

I chose to pick up four eye brushes: the 231 Luxe Petit Crease, 225 Luxe Eye Blender, 230 Luxe Pencil and 227 Luxe Soft Definer. The 227 is pretty similar to my MAC 217 so if you like the shape of that one I'd say you'd like this one. The 230 is similar to my MAC 219, but I would say that the Zoeva version is just slightly more pointed and therefore slightly more precise. The 231 is a crease brush with a tapered tip that I find great for applying colour precisely to the crease/ outer v of the eye. The 225 is a blending brush with a rounder shape.


I just love the peachy handles and rose gold detailing on these brushes, they're so beautiful that I almost feel bad using them! haha. They feel like good quality and the bristles are soft. Each brush works well for the purposes I want them to. They work just as well as my MAC brushes, which considering they are less than half the price, is just brilliant! I believe each brush I picked up was £7.50 here.

I also love how much attention Zoeva have paid to the packaging, just look at these boxes! I think if you were going to give someone some brushes as a gift then the way this range is packaged would make them look extra special.


I love these brushes and am really glad I picked them up.

Have you tried any Zoeva makeup brushes? Are there any you'd recommend?

Em x