top under header

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Super Sparkly Shoes



I went for a wander around town on Friday and came home with these amazing shoes...it was literally like love at first sight, I kid you not. I am not normally someone who casually drops £65 on an impulse purchase but being a magpie, I literally could not resist these.They are covered in diamantes and the lights in store meant they were twinkling away. They seem to sparkle all the colours of the rainbow and the fabric underneath is lovely nude shade. I thought would look great with skinnies and a plain top...really casual with a little bit of sparkle on my feet!

They are called 'Jamie' and are from Carvela by Kurt Geiger. They were marked down from £110 to £65 in Debenhams. I have a few pairs of shoes from this brand now as they just seem to make some really lovely ones.


The only thing I wish about this brand is that they did half sizes...I can get away with a 7 in sandals and boots but in slip on type shoes I really need a 6 and a half or they tend to slip/ rub at the back.This is a bit of a side note but if you suffer from this too, these are my favourite heel grips. They really stick to the insides of your shoes and don't end up stuck to your foot like so many I've tried, plus they are thicker than standard ones so take up more space in the shoe.

You can find the Carvela 'Jamie' shoes online here and also via House of Fraser for the same price here.

What do you think? Do you like shoes with sparkle?

Em x