top under header

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

January 2016 Beauty Favourites


Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors were my most used lip product this month, mostly because I have been ill for a lot of the month and as a result, my lips have been so dry! These give a little bit of colour, gloss and a moisture hit and are easy to top up without even using a mirror during the day. Shade 01 Rose Shimmer has not left my handbag. These are an oldie but a goody...and I may have just ordered the two new shades they came out with for Spring...watch this space. They are £18 each and I bought mine from Boots here.

For the same reason, I picked up Blistex Relief Cream from Superdrug (£2.65 here). Normally the Nuxe Reve de Miel is my go to but my lips were so incredibly dry that nothing was working. Blistex, however, sorted them right out within 2-3 applications-amazing for the price!

To make myself look a bit more alive, I have been using TheBalm Fratboy blush, which is a gorgeous pinky peach shade that just seems to brighten my face up. Again it is not something new to me, but it's something I tend to reach for whenever I need to make myself look more awake (the cheapest I can find it is via Amazon here). To go along with it I have been using the Revolution Radiant Lights Palette for a bit of highlight on my cheekbones (£8 via Superdrug here). The highlighters in this are just lovely and it's a much more affordable alternative to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders.

I picked up four of the Makeup Geek Eye Shadows this month and I have been really impressed by them! You can see my full review here and find them via BeautyBay here.

In the same order, I also picked up the Zoeva Nude Spectrum Palette which is just as amazing (see my full review here and find it here) and a few of the stunning Zoeva Rose Golden eye brushes (review coming soon but again availble through BeautyBay here).



What were you favourite beauty products in January?

Em x