top under header

Sunday, 29 November 2015

November Beauty Favourites


I have quite a few favourite make up things this month. I did try to whittle it down but I couldn't miss out any of these since they are genuinely what I've been enjoying this month. Here we go...

Rimmel The Only One lipstick in 'Naughty Nude' is a lovely moisturising feeling yet long lasting lipstick in a darker nude shade. It's more of a 'my lips but better' shade on me rather than a light nude, being slightly darker than my lips and it goes with pretty much any other make up. It's been a handbag staple since I bought it near the end of October. You can read my post about this lippy here.

Clinique nude pop is a lovely nude-pink lipstick shade that is great for my fair skin tone. It's one that I can slap on without a mirror. I picked up a copy of Glamour magazine early in the month and it came with a choice of Clinique freebies. A travel size version of this lippy was my choice and I have been enjoying it so much that I picked up another magazine to get another-it was a bargain even for a mini size at £2 since they are about half the size of a lipstick that costs £16. They have a lovely smooth, moisturising feeling formula and I already had a couple of other shades. Find it via Boots here of other Clinique stockists.

I picked up the Revolution Flawless Palette on a whim after swatching it in Superdrug near the end of October. You get a lot of small eye shadows and a large mirror for the bargain price of £8. The shadows are well pigmented and my most favourite have been the bronzey shades. For the price they are really nice quality and I've been using this palette a lot for day to day wear when I'm going to work etc. I may write a post on this palette because I do feel like it deserves its own review. Find it via Superdrug here (currently you get a free Salvation palette when you spend £8 as well!).


I picked up MAC All That Glitters/ Cork/ Sketch eye shadows this month, two of which were repurchases after completely using them up. I love using All That Glitters over my eyelid, Cork in the crease and Sketch in the outer corner if I want to deepen things up a bit. You can see swatches in my post here.

Blush wise, I have two favourites, one from my stash and one new. Firstly is the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush palette from last year. It was only when I saw a post about this year's palette that I thought to myself that I hadn't actually used mine from last year all that much so I pulled it out and I've really been enjoying it again. You can't get this one any more but you can get this year's version from Sephora or they do the same formula in singles. Secondly is the Too Faced Love Flush blush in the shade 'Love Hangover', which is just beautiful. You can see my full review and a swatch of that one here.

Another repurchase this month was the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I have and like other cleansers but my skin just seems to really like this one. I'm not sure why but whenever my skin is feeling a bit spotty or not at its best, going back to this really seems to help sort it out. The handy thing is that they now sell it in my local Boots so I can just pick it up rather than having to order online. The 100ml size currently has 10% off here and so does the 100ml with 2 muslin cloths here.

Maybelline nail polish 'Divine Wine' was definitely my favourite nail polish this month. I have said this a few times but the formula of the Super Stay nail polishes is my favourite, even over and above much more pricey brands. This is the perfect Autumn/ Winter nail shade if you ask me! You can see swatches of it in my post here.


Which beauty products have been your favourites lately?

Em x