top under header

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

New In: Primark Goodies


I popped into Primark today and picked up a few lovely things so I thought I'd share!


First I got this gorgeous statement necklace and matching earrings. I honestly cannot get enough of statement necklaces, they are one of my favourite jewellery items for glamming up an outfit. I loved the slightly tribal look of these. I have a dress from River Island I haven't worn yet that I think these will go with really well, too! The necklace was £5 and the earrings were £2.50. I could imagine these being sold in other shops for a lot more!


Secondly, I picked up this fringed cross body bag. I already own a tan fringed shoulder bag that I bought a couple of years back but I've fancied a little cross body version for ages and this was perfect for £7. I didn't want to spend a lot on one because it's not necessarily something I'll use every day. This one is small-ish but big enough for the essentials as I don't do teeny tiny bags.


I picked up not one but two white flowy tunic style tops. Both are loose but 1 more so than the other as I had to size up in the bottom one because they didn't have many left. I actually don't mind that in easy breezy tops like this because the style suits being a bit oversized. Both have three quarter sleeves and are made from that crinkly fabric that doesn't need ironing and also travels well as it doesn't matter if it gets crushed in your luggage. I think these would work well with the fringed bag, too. They were £10 each.

What do you think? Have you bought anything nice from Primark lately?

Em x