top under header

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Getting Crafty: Anniversary Card


I love making cards and in my experience, people really appreciate the effort-it just seems a little more personal than a shop bought card. This is what I came up with for my husband on our recent wedding anniversary. I thought this swan 'couple' design would be appropriate.

I used the 'Riverbanks Revels' range by Helz Cuppleditch as the basis of the design and added some details using a heart shaped punch from Dovecraft, some pearl stickers, bows and letter stickers that were in my craft stash. I used some 3D sticky pads to create the 3D decoupage design. I already had everything I needed. You can find the paper pack I used for £4.99 via Amazon here and the decoupage pad here for £9.89, also via Amazon. I've had the punch for a while, too, but you can find the same one here via ebay.


What do you think?

Em x